HOME CARE HELP THAT SUITS YOUR NEEDS
First French community network of proximity, ADMR has been the reference for home care assistance since 1945. In the region of Normandie, volunteers and employees of our seventeen organizations join their talents on a daily basis to perform their missions in the care for others.
Opening hours to the public :
Monday to Friday from 9 am to 1 am - 2 pm to 5pm
All our services :
ADMR offers a wide range of home care help for all needs :
Why choose ADMR ?
A person to contact on a daily basis :
- Offices are open from 9 am to 5pm
- An on call person 7/7 from 08 am to 8pm
- An open telephone platform 24/7
A privileged working relationship :
- A president and his volunteers on the field
- A manager dedicated to each association
- Visits to the homes of the beneficiaries
- Respect for everyone, the ADMR is committed to respecting your wishes, your pace of life and your constraints. We guarantee the full discretion of people involved as well as the confidentiality of the information they dispose.
- Individual intervention : ADMR is committed to taking into account your expectations, to carry out a personalized evaluation of your needs and draw up a proposal before any intervention. It is therefore a tailor-made service that is issued and reajusted periodically.
- Accompaniment by a referents, the ADMR is committed to introduce you a refering person who is at your disposal throughout the service to answer any questions. This refering person is the link between you, the carer and the organization.
To serve the people who need it whatever their social background, age, situation, place of residence, religion, origin/ needs or pathology without any discrimination.